As a Nestle Waters North America Key Account representative working under the premium brands known as S.Pellegrino, Acqua Panna and Perrier my responsibilities are to penetrate targeted restaurants by building and leveraging effective relationships to maximize distribution. I’ve strategically gained new business prospects through cold calling activity in addition to maintaining developed and existing market territory. I offer training and product selling approach educations for wait staff in Metropolitan New York and Fairfield County Connecticut on how to present our products with their unique features and benefits to the fine dining and culinary world. Additional responsibilities included are to target multiple unit restaurant groups, hotel group headquarters and fine dining establishments for International Brands distribution. Presented our International Premium Brands to DSD distributors in the Connecticut and New York areas while managing, developing and tracking DSD growth initiatives with MSA reporting data. Actively participate in special events where Nestle Waters North America Premium Brands are represented (Worlds 50 best restaurants, Community Plates, Taste of the Upper West Side, No Kid Hungry and Produce Playoffs).
• Negotiation / Contracts (Where Feasible): Negotiate contractual agreements for exclusivity, placement, merchandising and promotion
• Selling: Ensure best-selling practices are followed through preparation and delivery of effective selling presentations that implement approved Customer Plans
• Distributor/Wholesaler Relationships: Build relationships with distributor/wholesaler partners and manage the profitable sell-through of NWNA Retail products to assigned Premium Brand customers through distributor work-withs, training and networking
• Product Placement & Point of Purchase Materials: Enhance on-premise placement of NWNA products with point-of-purchase materials and / or equipment (as required)
• Special Events: As appropriate, actively participate in special events where NWNA Premium Brands are represented in the Foodservice and Culinary industry
• Participate in programs and events to achieve our volume and margin objectives each year by building relationships in the food and culinary industry